Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year resolution 2013

I have made not one but thirteen resolutions for 2013.

- Start a new venture and work for myself
- Make new friends and keep in touch with old ones
- Learn a new language
- Finish my second book and get it published this year
- Give an hour to medidate daily
- Exercise an hour a day
- Write a poem for someone I care for
- Teach someone how to read and write
- Learn a skill from someone who is less than 13 years old
- Find something to laugh about every day. Then share it.
- Watch a movie (without subtitles) in a language I do not know
- Do my bit to make a difference in society by helping an ngo
- Speak up and act when I see anyone being treated unfairly (This one is for you Nirbhaya)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome idea. The news about second book is perfect. :D :D

Karan Puri said...

thanks