Wednesday, May 23, 2007

U-turn that is life!


Hi all,

I wanted to write a special piece dedicated to my cuzin Prienca & my dear niece Parie.
It was as if it were yesterday, when Prienca and I were kids and we use to play around at my place, even fighting with each other over small things. But, she has been my most wonderful cuzin, very caring and a motivator of sorts for me. She has always excelled in whatever she has pursued. She has always been ready with a helping hand whenever I have needed her advice & guidance, and to this day I am very found of her. She is a very special person and even though she is very far, I hope that through this message, I can convey to her what a wonderful human being she has been and I hope she will teach the same special things in her own special way to her lovely daughter, who I feel is a mirror image of her, at least in physical appearance. I wish you the best of luck, may you be the best mother in the world.

Lots of Love
Kanu

No comments: